Drama Grand Prix: "Ryuusei no Kizuna" dominates
Provided by Tokyograph
2009-01-20 - Nikkan Sports has revealed the results of its fall 2008 Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix survey. The survey ran between January 6 and January 15, resulting in a total of 5,623 votes. The TBS series "Ryuusei no Kizuna" proved to be the clear favorite, winning four of the five categories by very large margins.
- Kazunari Ninomiya (Ryuusei no Kizuna) - 3564
- Haruma Miura (Bloody Monday) - 604
- Yutaka Mizutani (Aibou 7) - 326
- Ryousuke Yamada (Scrap Teacher) - 275
- Kiichi Nakai (Kaze no Garden) - 266
- Aoi Miyazaki (Atsuhime) - 2127
- Aya Ueto (Celeb to Binbou Tarou) - 1009
- Maki Horikita (Innocent Love) - 746
- Asami Mizukawa (Yume wo Kanaeru Zou) - 594
- Kyouka Suzuki (SCANDAL) - 384
Best Supporting Actor:
- Ryou Nishikido (Ryuusei no Kizuna) - 2485
- Tomokazu Miura (Ryuusei no Kizuna) - 373
- Jun Kaname (Ryuusei no Kizuna) - 338
- Masato Sakai (Atsuhime) - 237
- Ken Ogata (Kaze no Garden) - 215
Yuusuke Kamiji (Scrap Teacher) - 215
Best Supporting Actress:
- Erika Toda (Ryuusei no Kizuna) - 2916
- Maki Horikita (Atsuhime) - 359
- Michiko Kichise (Bloody Monday) - 355
- Keiko Matsuzaka (Atsuhime) - 290
- Ai Katou (Scrap Teacher) - 210
In April, after the winter drama season is over, the annual Drama Grand Prix awards will be decided.
2009-04-09 Oricon: ideal new co-worker
2008-12-16 Oricon: who do you want as your lover?
2008-10-20 "Ryuusei no Kizuna" shoots over 21%
2011-01-17 Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Fall 2010): Freeter, Ie wo Kau
2009-07-02 Oricon: 2009's fresh stars
What do you think of that?